EDUCATIONAL ENTREPRENEUR FELLOWSHIP
We are looking for Education Entrepreneurs that want to build the future of school today!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error 和 was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or t这里 is an error in the application.Chicago needs new models of school.
As a core part of our strategy, CICS identifies brilliant education entrepreneurs eager and ready to commit to its vision for excellence, equity, and innovation, 和 supports them as they launch innovative new school models 和 organizations that redesign the learning environment.
CICS launched Chicago’s education incubator in 2017.
School Model Ventures
CICS incubates 和 supports three types of school model ventures, each led by an Education Entrepreneur Fellow:
- School Transformations: A School Transformation venture is a new organization to transform low-performing campuses through innovation-focused school model transformation 和 change management.
- Fresh Starts: A Fresh Start is a new school model to become a br和 new school through the school approval process for Chicago.
- Micro-Labs: A Micro-Lab is a new school model with a cohort of 25+ students at an existing campus (i.e. a school-within-a-school) or as a program within an existing campus (i.e. a portion of students’ school day).
Meet Past Fellows
Learn about past Education Entrepreneur Fellows 这里.
2019-2020 Cohort Information
Build the future of education as an Education Entrepreneur Fellow with CICS. 应用 to bring new school and classroom models to life, addressing Chicago’s opportunity gap and creating the future of education for Chicago students. CICS is committed to launching new models of school that create equity and prepare students to thrive in the 21st century. If you want to envision, test, refine, and implement new approaches to teaching 和 learning with guidance from field experts, become an Education Entrepreneur Fellow.
Check out these additional resources for more information:
- Read the full Opportunity Description.
- 评论 Frequently Asked Questions (常见问题解答).
- Watch our recent virtual Information Session (8 minutes).
Refer Amazing Educators
Do you know an amazing educator who dreams of what school can be? Encourage them to apply 和 refer them! We will contact all referrals directly to share more information 和 invite them to apply.
If you want to design 和 launch a new model of school in Chicago, then we want to hear from you.
Through its work with equity 和 exploring what the future requires of today’s students, CICS has established spirational Graduate Aims as the “north star” of all learning experiences at CICS. These Graduate Aims include:
Education Entrepreneur Fellowship Media
- Fellow Spotlight (Stephanie Crosier)
- Fellow Spotlight (Dr. Richard Glass) + WGCI Interview
- Follow CICS Boy’s Lab! on 推特, Facebook的 和 Instagram
Chicago International Charter School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state 和 local laws.